Join us for the 2016 SIA New York Intergroup Retreat!
Your $50 non-refundable registration fee helps to support the retreat. It is separate from the cost of lodging and the day tripper fee (for those staying offsite). Scroll down to review Event Details. When you're ready to register, return to the top of this page and select "1" and "Checkout Now" to continue.
Starts: 3 PM Fri, Aug. 26, 2016
Ends: 3 PM Sun, Aug. 28, 2016
(Early arrival option: See below for details)
Great participant led workshops and events
Ample time for fellowship and relaxation
A quiet, rural setting with multiple lodging options (private rooms, doubles, shared cabins)
Talent and art show, relaxation corner, ceremonial healing circle
Optional art projects, yoga classes, meditation, movies, swimming pool, hiking
Lodging and Meals
- Room options (note: singles and doubles now sold out) at the Olmsted Center include singles (bath shared with 1 other single), shared doubles, and cabins shared by 4-6 people (segregated by gender if numbers permit). For a description of the housing options and additional details (prices, descriptions, photos), click on the Retreat Information Packet link below. Register early to ensure your housing selection. Single rooms go fast. If you wish to stay offsite, refer to the Retreat Information Packet below for a listing of nearby hotels.
- Indicate your housing preference when you register for the retreat using the "Checkout Now" button above. The SIA Retreat Housing Coordinator will email you your lodging invoice payable using PayPal, credit card or debit card (usually a quick turnaround, same day or within a couple days). Room selection confirmed only upon receipt of full payment. Reservations will be held 7 calendar days from the invoice date. It will not be possible to wait and pay in-person at the retreat due to contractual obligations.
- Group meals will be provided. You will be able to provide details regarding food allergies and restrictions on the registration form accessed from the "Checkout Now" button above.
- Day Tripper Fee: There is a $60 per day fee for participants staying offsite (total maximum day tripper fee charged for 2 or more days is $120). This covers day use of the retreat facilities, onsite meals, and snacks. This is separate from the non-refundable registration fee paid by all participants (see below).
- Lodging Cancellation Policy (applies only to lodging; does not apply to separate non-refundable registration fee): Lodging cancelled prior to Aug. 1, 2016 will be refunded in full; cancellations between Aug. 1 - 7 will be refunded 50% unless there is someone else to take the room; cancellations after Aug. 7th will not receive a refund unless there is someone else to take the room. If there is someone else to take a room, lodging will be refunded in full.
Early Arrival Option
- Arrive a day early (after 3 PM on Thu., Aug.25) for additional fellowship and relaxation.
- Additional details specific to the early arrival option including cost and meals are included in the Retreat Information Packet below.
Non-refundable Registration Fee
- Your registration fee helps to financially support SIA and annual retreat costs. It is non-refundable in the event that you decide not to attend. However, if for some reason we are forced to cancel the retreat, all retreat registration fees and retreat center lodging payments you have made to us will be refunded in full.
- It is not applied toward your lodging (or day-tripper) fees which are separate costs determined by the retreat center.